The mission of the Neural Interface Technology Lab is to design, develop, and deploy neurotechnology to better understand the nervous system, treat diseases, and improve human healthcare. More specifically, our research sets out to build next-generation neural interfacing tools, methods, and experimental validation platforms using animal models.
To accomplish these goals, our multidisciplinary research combines the following expertise:
- Low-power Analog/RF/Mixed-mode ASIC design
- Wireless powering
- Electrode design/microfabrication
- Packaging of implantable devices
- Solenoid design/fabrication for magnetic stimulation
- Neural stimulation and recording in animal models